one can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar!!

life is like mail.. sometimes u just don get it.. sometimes u just aint happy with it... but its just the hope of a beautiful one that fuels u.. and for all the pains, tears and rues, i believe 'always the juice is worth the squeeze'!! its just a short voyage and have fallen in love with the wild waters.. alles gute!!

Friday, December 14, 2007

words no more-

words that floated like wasted pollens
words that 'faded' with the break of dawn-
words that expired with the measures of time
in rush hour, words.... all lost and gone

in words to explain, i did try
with words to express the locus of life
to try and get the harmonic wave
bearing words- to seek, to strive

words to link, words to break
words of emotions- tailor-made
of friends, of those, now no more-
do some remain, still unsaid

words, a gift. a strength... support
a purpose drives the essence ahead
words catalyze, the cross of change!
tales o' life, of words are made-

words of chance, words of show
liar! liar! a word game played
the selfish gains those spoken words-
hollowed currency for the worldly trade!


words affect, the foolish souls
the trapeze of thoughts, highs n lows,
words of one, its effect on else-
on canvas of life, its magic shows!!

have written enough, those honest words
some happy sad, some in dire straits-
the worldly wisdom did overwrite
did mask most of the truest traits...

words of questions, words of chance,
words of plea, a reason to believe-
words of try, of efforts made
words to hold and not to leave

now no more, no words would waste
my experiments with truth, the cup overflows-
trials and errors, words-worth remain
turn the page-
as the lilting zephyr slowly blows...

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Raghav said...

so its all about the words i see!
nice, as always

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger der Bergwind said...

@raghav -

ud 'word' me to death man... thanks but u still scare me.. soomehow i always i hunt for layers in ur 'words' :)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Alok said...

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less." - Lewis Carol ...

I liked what u said ....

Alok

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Shadow Lor said...

I love it, the last stanza especially. Reminds me of a song I love, Wordsmith Legacy.

ryn: haven't had time to reply lol. Soooo busy. I'm trying to get back to my email, but it's like the world is stacked up against me. I have monday off, so I'll prolly try then, but I have to call my phone company since they think I can afford exorbitant bills.

I try not to let the words choke me, I don't want to go back to the way things were, I want to live. But every now and then the darkness closes in and the little voice whispers in my ear, I need her still, I need the pain, I don't want it. Sometimes I just want to disappear, let the wind whisk me away into the silent blue beyond...

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger annie said...

HEY THNX FOR VISITIN my blog...ill be back to read ur posts!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Somya said...

"words of chance, words of show
liar! liar! a word game played
the selfish gains those spoken words-
hollowed currency for the worldly trade!"
its all a matter of words...lol..awesome as usual..needless to say though I loved the entire post but yeah above mentioned four lines were my favourite..mindblowing:-)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

lovely!

Keshi.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger der Bergwind said...

@ alok

words alike don always mean alike :)

@ Shadow Lor

take us back to the rivers of belief - enigma.. even i don wann.. but then whoever made me the master of my destiny :) man is born free but everywhere he is in chain.. words were the valves of release.. now.. all the balloons have been blown..

@ annie..

the formality of thankx makes me kinda eeeekkk-ish :) but then.. wish i cud soemday let the words just paint the frame as it is... sans the decorations of life.. sans the imagery n stuff.. thankx for wat u have posted.. in a very different way.. i am wat i am why aint my words up2 it??

@ somya

therez goes the muti-faceted lady... now all ican say is.. am honored but.. ur better :)

@ keshi..

thanks.. just thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home