one can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar!!

life is like mail.. sometimes u just don get it.. sometimes u just aint happy with it... but its just the hope of a beautiful one that fuels u.. and for all the pains, tears and rues, i believe 'always the juice is worth the squeeze'!! its just a short voyage and have fallen in love with the wild waters.. alles gute!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

the walk away

I walked away from all I had
From all I had, I walked away
Din not know… what, crossed my mind
When I-
Walked away, when I walked away

Dreams I left, some crimson red, those-
Drops o’ rain, some winter blues
Laughter pearls, those throbs of pain
All left alone, when I
Walked away…

Snaps of time, all framed and bound; her-
Shades of life, a fairy-tale
Wonderland, of highs and lows
Still called me back, as I
Walked away-

It smelt of her, it smelt of time when-
Woven dreams hath warmth of love, now-
Dried greens do pave thee path-
Of a thousand miles, and-
I walked away…

I know not why, I know not how
I stand alone in darkness still
Shadows long, from distant past
In silent night-
I walked away…

Chorus-

I walk alone to the western sky
As she smiled at me, a stranger seemed
The pain all lost in her happy love-
As she closed her eyes to,
Walk away…

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Canary said...

Thats quite nice! Did you write it?

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger der Bergwind said...

@ canary..

its been a phase where the reals of life has kinda dampened the joys of a poetic interlude :) not cribbing too much here, but its been a long time since i scribbled in something complete... n there wasnt quite anyone to leave a word of praise o' blame on this post :)) though i kinda liked the slow moving melody that i have attached to this.. its actually a song... n then on a friday afternoon, i see the canary has left a feather of appreciation here :)) ya, i guess it all came out one late nite when the rains had caused the darkness to melt in strange patterns outside ma window... some thrill n tremors of past all clogged :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home